Want to guest post for Brunette in Breeches?
We are currently accepting guest post submissions on the following topics:
Here’s what you need to know…
- We only accept posts which are high quality, useful content.
- We only accept new content that has not been published before.
- We only accept pitches from established equestrian bloggers who have their own blog.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
What we look for in a guest post…
- An introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use of headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Be 800 – 1500 words long.
- Have an author bio at the end. You can link to your blog and one social media channel.
- A great title.
How to submit…
In an email please,
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Add a couple of links to your best posts.